The Mathematical Sciences Strand of the National HE STEM Programme has announced five free workshops to disseminate its outputs. I will be presenting on the outputs and outcomes of the HE Curriculum Innovation Project.
A dynamic one day workshop sharing the outputs of the Maths Strand of the National HE STEM Programme with a wide range of resources to take away for HE mathematics departments.
This workshop will be repeated in 5 different locations.
Click on the workshop below to see the details and how to register:
- 3rd May 2012 National STEM Centre, York (cancelled);
- 10th May 2012 Manchester Metropolitan University;
- 17th May 2012 London Metropolitan University;
- 25th May 2012 University of Birmingham;
- 30th May 2012 Cardiff University.